Sec. 14-28. - Application.
Prior to forming, holding, conducting or participating in a parade within the city limits or police jurisdiction of the city, the person conducting the parade shall, not more than ten (10) days and not less than five (5) days prior to the commencement of the parade, first file an application for a permit with the mayor of the city. The application, the permit, when issued, shall disclose to the city the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the person seeking to conduct such parade;
(2) If the parade is proposed to be conducted for and on behalf of any person, the name, address and telephone number of the office, home office or headquarters of the organization;
(3) The name, address and telephone number of the person who will be the parade marshal or parade chairman and will be responsible for its conduct;
(4) The date and time when the parade is to be conducted;
(5) The route to be traveled, the starting point, and the terminal point;
(6) The approximate number of persons who will participate in the parade and the type of vehicles to be used in the parade;
(7) The location of the assembly area for such parade;
(8) The time at which units of the parade will begin to assemble at the assembly area; and
(9) Any additional information which the mayor shall find reasonably necessary to a fair determination as to whether a permit should be issued.
(Code 1979, § 11-2)